Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank you, TBS!

Can I just say that I love that TBS is showing reruns of Saved By the Bell??? I believe it is from 6-8 each morning. I let DVR do all the work, and then I get to enjoy anytime throughout the day.

I laugh during almost every episode--whether something is actually funny or just extremely cheesy or dorky. Regardless, it reminds me of summers past when my sister and I could be found everyday from 3-4 on our couch watchin' "the gang."

For all you die hard fans out there, this will really test how much you remember about the show if you can answer some of these questions? I'll try to start easy and then get progressively harder...

1. What was the name of Zack's junior high American History teacher? (Clue/key word: JUNIOR HIGH)

2. Which character(s)--besides Zack--are on both the junior high years and high school years? I can think of 3....

3. For a season or two, the show did away with Jessie and Kelly and traded them in for a biker chick. What was her name?

4. The gang takes a pretty sweet trip one summer and meet up with Mr. Belding, who is doing a trip with the National Principal's association....where do they go? (Hint: it's a tropical location)

5. What is the name of the local hang out that "the gang" spends a lot of time at outside of school?


You know you know these answers. Leave me a comment with your answer, and I'll see what I can do for prizes.....no promises though. :) No cheating or googling the answers....

4 comments:

Wendi Cupp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin's Chronicles said...

Woo hoo Wendi!!! Yes, you had them mostly all right...I have one correction that I'll message you about....now I'm going to delete this to see how well others do....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin's Chronicles said...

I actually did see that. Pretty funny...I would be all for a reunion of the cast for sure. I'll message you the other answer, and I'm going to delete your answers, so that I can see how well others do :)

Good to hear from you, Sam!