So much so that it feels like life is crawling right now. We are 8 days away from vacation. MK's last day of work is one week from today. You better believe that the next day we will jet outta here like crazy people. In fact, I will probably have the Envoy packed the day before. We will be gone for about 10 days because MK has to be out of the bank for 9 consecutive days (I don't really understand that whole deal; I am just thankful that they "force" him to take a vacation. It's pretty rough!) So we'll jet up to Wisconsin for a few days to catch up with his family/friends that we don't get to see nearly enough.
Then we'll spend a week in Okoboji (which is a town in Iowa that has an awesome lake, and it's also home to the camp where MK and I met). Our parents will be there plus Matt's brothers, so we're renting a couple of cabins, spending some time boating/swimming/tubing on the lake, golfing [guys], getting pedicures [gals], reading, playing cards, eating good food, mini-golfing, playing games, chatting it up, playing at Arnold's Park, drinking coffee at Arnold's Perk.
It'll be an all-around great time. I know it.
So it's official. The countdown is on.
8 days until vacation!
1 comment:
We're counting with you! Have a fun time in Wisconsin before coming to the Lakes! I know you will!
Post a Comment