Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Check it out!

My sister has got some awesome new jewelry ideas going. She just amazes me at how creative she is!

Click here for a link to her blog with some of the new stuff. Everything she does is handcrafted (with love of course) with her unique sense of style. She will even do custom-made orders, which I think is pretty sweet. If you see a necklace you like but can't afford or you wish you could change some details about, just let her know, and she can cook something up. Pretty spiffy, huh? I'm telling ya....get over there and check it out!

Or you can check out her website with some tried and true (between my mom and I, we've tested just about every piece out and we love it all!!!) good stuff by clicking here. You don't want to miss out!

Happy browsing.......and happy shopping!!!!

2 comments:

Wendi Cupp said...

Thanks for the shout out! :) You're great at advertising! Love ya!

Mom said...

Good job, Kristin! You're a great saleswoman!!