I just heard back-to-back-to-back songs on the radio that were in the mime at camp. Even as I heard them, I thought of the role that I would usually play during that specific song, and you know what? I still get nervous. That was one of the most stressful things about camp. I just never wanted to mess up during the riveting, raw performance. I can't wait to just sit in the chairs and watch in a few days. Anyways, my insecurities about acting were not really the original thought behind this post....
What I initially was thinking was how I definitely think that it's a sign that we need to get back there ASAP (might be a bit of a stretch, but at this point it doesn't even matter). Good thing we are leaving soon. :)
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment