Thursday, July 9, 2009

Since I can't sleep...

I thought I would show ya'll what a proud aunt I am. It's one of the best things EVER...see for yourself!

Holding Cole for one of the first times

We take naps together sometimes too.


We know how to have a good time.



So, I was holding him, and he just started walking up me, and ending up riding on my shoulders....except backwards. It was all very funny at the time.




You are so special to me, sweet boy. I love you, Cole. I will always be here if you need anything....especially things like ice cream cones, Sonic drinks, someone to take you to the pool, or just someone to talk to or play with.

2 comments:

Mom said...

You're such a good aunt! Cole is so blessed to have you as an aunt! Thanks for all the pictures! It was fun to reminisce with you and Cole and all the fun times you've had with him! Love ya!

Wendi Cupp said...

Maybe you can teach him how to dive, juggle, the game of Settlers...all things you taught me! :) You're a great aunt--loved all those pictures, especially the one of Cole on your shoulders at McAlisters. That still makes me laugh.