Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Off to a crazy start!

Well, our vacation started sooner than I thought it would. 2 hours sooner to be exact!!!! Matt was itching to get on the road BIG time. We had initially thought we would leave between 1:00 and 2:00 AM.......no big thing. We like to leave early and get going so that our first day is not spent entirely in the car. At about 11:00, MK couldn't sleep and just wanted to get on the road, so we loaded up and left around 11:30. Haha. Classic us. I can't say no.

Our trip was uneventful.........I think. I have to admit, I was asleep for a big portion of it. He is just a great long-distance driver. We pounded through it, and only stopped three times, I think.

We got into town in time to have lunch with Matt's parents, Ryan, and his grandparents. It was soo good to see them all!! After lunch we just had a relaxing rest of the day, playing the Wii, playing cards, Becky made Matt's favorite dinner--chicken casserole, Nate came over to hang out, and we just had a fun night.

It's great to be here. The guys are golfing right now. They got hooked up to play on a very nice course for FREE! Awesome deal, and I know they are having a great time. We love family time so much! Gotta run....it's my turn in DDR. Becky and I are rockin' it out.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sounds like a great time to me!! How cool that the guys got to golf FREE!! That makes it even sweeter!

Greet the Nowka's and Grandma Kleppe for us! Can't wait to see the rest of the Kleppes!

Love ya!