Sunday, July 5, 2009

Spontaneous Visit

Ryan and Becky came down on Wednesday night for a spontaneous visit. We were so glad they decided to come because we had such a great time with them:

  • Settlers of Catan games......things get a little heated. We're not competitive or anything!
  • Afternoon swims at the pool
  • Pac Man
  • Good food and good laughs
  • Scattergories wars (I have never seen so many answers get vetoed in one game as I did this weekend--it was like war)
  • 4+ hour RISK game
  • Chick-Fil-A
  • Back rubs
  • Applebees dinner with Becky while the guys golfed (shocker!)--there's always good conversation with her. Thanks for always listening and being so real with me, Becky.
  • Golf foursome....Becky chipped in on #9--shot of the day!
  • Family time=nothing better
Thanks for coming, guys!!! We always love having you, and it's always so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

MK and I are counting down the days until vacation now....t-minus 8 days and then we are out of here. :) Now I'm off to lay on the couch and watch golf because we stayed up so late every night that I'm just pooped. What a weekend.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good for you! So glad you had a great time! we're looking forward to next week as well!