Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quiz Again


This is Matt and I at Chick-Fil-A for "Cow Appreciation Day." We did this to get free meals that day. Wow, he puts up with a lot. :)

While I'm eating my after-school snack, I need something mindless to do. I love these things. I think they are so fun to read about other people, and it's even more fun to fill out the ones about Matt (or in this case both of us). If you read this, then you are tagged. HA!

1. What are your middle names?

James and Rae


2. How long have you been together?

Since the summer of 2005

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?

We met on July 4, 2005 and started dating in August at the end of the summer


4. Who asked who out?

I don't know if that ever really happened...we just kinda started hanging out and then it evolved into dating. Matt took the lead in pursuing me though for sure. He showed up every where around camp. Wherever i looked, he was there!


5. How old are each of you?

MK= 27 going on 11
KK=23
going on 33

JUST KIDDING!! :)

6. Whose siblings do you see the most?

Mine...Wendi and Chris live up the road.


7. Do you have any children together?

Nope, we're waiting a little while longer.


8. What about pets?
S
Sadly, no. As soon as we get a house, you can bet we'll get a dog though :)


10. Did you go to the same school?

Nope, he went to school in Wisconsin, and I went to school in Iowa.

11. Are you from the same town?

Nope....MK is from Mt. Horeb, and I say that I'm from Hampton, Okoboji, or Little Rock. Depends on who asks and how long I have to explain it all.


12. Who is the smartest?

Definitely Matt overall. I would say that I am more logical in most situations though...I lead with my brain, and he leads with his heart---not always but most of the time. We think it's a good combo.


13. Who is the most sensitive?

We each have our moments...I probably get my feelings hurt more easily.


14. Where do you eat out most as a couple?

We like lots of places......On the Border, Acambaro (can you tell I've gotten Matt hooked on Mexican), Applebees, etc.


15. Where is the farthest you have traveled as a couple?

Cancun, Mexico on our honeymoon. It was great!


16. Who has the craziest exes?

hm....I really don't know......


17. Who has the worst temper?

ME. Ugh. Definitely me.


18. Who does the cooking?

I do. Matt helps sometimes. Usually I cook, and he helps with the dishes. Again, we think it's a winning combo.


19. Who is more social
?
Ha! MK. Hands down.


20. Who is the neat freak?

Ha! ME. Hands down.


21. Who is more stubborn?

Me. Definitely me.


22. Who hogs the bed?

Depends on who you ask. Technically Matt takes up more space since he is bigger than me. He would tell you that I sprawl though, so I guess we both try to hog the bed.


23. Who wakes up earlier?

Our schedules change a lot. It just depends on the week. Usually when I am going to school, I wake up earlier though.


24. Where was your first date?

We went to a restaurant in Okoboji called ____________Seasons. I can't even remember the name. A bunch of people from camp ended up joining us, which took it down from "first date" status to just "first time to hang out away from camp" status. So, we usually claim our actual first date as Breadeaux pizza in Hampton. Man, do we miss that place!

25. Who has the bigger family?

We both have pretty big families. Lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins....it's pretty even. We're blessed by awesome families!!!!


26. Do you get flowers often?

I am weird. I don't really like getting flowers that much. Let's face it, they die. I would rather have something memorable or handmade that is a keepsake than flowers. So the answer would be no, BUT Matt has gotten them for me before and they were beautiful (they're just not my favorite)!

27. How do you spend the holidays?

With our families. Always. We love them.


29. Who does the laundry?

I take the lead on it, but MK pitches in to help when I need it or we get really behind. Ick. I hate that.


30. Who is better with the computer?

Matt is the expert Internet searcher. He can find anything online (just like his mom....man, can they hack. It's impressive!!!!). Anything. I use the computer more often for school stuff, so you will see me trying out games and getting ideas from the Internet for things to implement in the classroom. Not likely you'll find him doing the same thing. So, we both have our strengths.


31. Who drives when you are together?

MK. Always MK. He's the better driver, especially in crummy weather. I just get too stressed out.

Your turn! I tag you! Go! I want to know your answers. Just copy and paste them into your blog and go, go, go! :)

Happy answering!

No comments: