Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Calling all of my blog readers! I need your help!

Summer is quickly approaching, and I would love to find some new great finds. I would love some help, fellow bloggers.

Please recommend some good books that you have enjoyed in the past. Just so you have a frame of reference, here's what I've already read:

  • All the Left Behind books
  • Pretty much everything by Karen Kingsbury
  • Most of Francine River's stuff
  • The Twilight series
  • Pretty much everything by Nicholas Sparks
  • Some of Jodi Picoult's stuff (I love her stuff; it's just always checked out at the library)
  • Most of Lori Wick's stuff
I really enjoy Christian fiction, but I feel like I've exhausted all the "good stuff." I also enjoy good mysteries that have twists in the plot and adolescent literature. I don't mind lovey dovey stories if they are tasteful like Nicholas Spark's stuff, where they don't monopolize the story line--there is more to the plot than just romance. Ya know what I mean?

I am willing to go outside of these normal reading habits. I am definitely looking for NEW STUFF. So I need your help. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave me a few suggestions of stuff that you really enjoyed. You can leave me comments here or on my facebook page.

Thanks for your help. I know ya'll will pull through for me! :)

2 comments:

Wendi Cupp said...

YOu can borrow any young adult fiction book I have...there's a few you might like...some fun series. Let me know. I am still breaking out of my 7th grade teacher mindset. :)

You might check Dallas Hendersen's blog...she did a blog about wanting book ideas awhile back and got some good suggestions!

Kristin's Chronicles said...

I'm sure I will be taking you up on that offer...I'll have to do a serious browsing the next time I'm at your house. :)