Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Mom, it was so special to be with you on Mother's Day this year. Walking in the Race for the Cure was such a privilege....it was so neat to see you alongside all of the other survivors in your pink shirts. I could not be more proud of you for your courage.....you are truly a fighter, and I'm so thankful for you in my life.

Thanks for making the sacrifice to always be there....I don't know how you did it, but you were everywhere we needed you--school activities, church activities, volleyball games, softball games, piano lessons, piano recitals, choir concerts, band concerts, graduations, handchime choir, Baker Showstopper concerts, late night chats on the couch, field trips, my wedding (as my official wedding planner too, I might add)....THANK YOU!!!


Thanks for teaching me about love, joy, peace, patience, kindness goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. You do not just teach--you model. You are such an amazing woman. I just hope some day I can be a mom like you.


Love you with all my heart,
Kristin

1 comment:

Mom said...

Kristin, you're such a good writer and express your heart so well! I am the one who is blessed--to have had both of my daughters, husband and grandson with me on such a special weekend! But you're a blessing every day of my life, not just this weekend that we got to spend together! I love making memories with you and Matt! Can't wait to do it more often when we live in Arkansas!!