I was thinking about pain and suffering today.
Sooooo many people ask me how I made it through some of my major flare-ups (especially the one where I taught 7th graders for 72 days in a row with diarrhea). Yes, that was awful and yes, it was painful and draining. But I always had hope.
I have hope in Christ that he is redeeming me here on earth one day at a time, but will ultimately completely redeem me and free me from the death and decay of this world.
Folks, I have hope, and I don't know how I would get through all of this without it. Thank you, Lord, for sending your Son to conquer this world with all it's pain, suffering, and heartache. Thank you for redemption!!
Monday, November 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Amen! Without hope, there is no life and without life, there is only existence. I don't know about you, but I want to LIVE and not simply exist!
Post a Comment