2. I helped my sister this past weekend with her Boutique Sale where she sells her jewelry. This was the third year she had a booth, and I've helped her each year. It's a fun time for us together and we enjoy our time together laughing. We got my mom good late Friday night:
![]() |
| I still laugh about this... |
![]() |
| Isn't my sister the cutest? Couldn't be more proud of her! |
![]() |
| Love her booth!!! It's always so fun to help her out. |
You can check out her jewelry at her ETSY shop here called Adornments by Wendi. She has GREAT stuff!! Perfect for the holidays, and they make GREAT stocking stuffers....just sayin.
3. My new job is going well. I usually work Tuesday through Thursday 9-2ish....usually more like 3:00ish (but they work around my doctors appointments, and I can come in when I need to and I stay home when I can't work. Such a blessing!!!!) I am learning a lot about financial planning, and I am blessed with great co-workers that are sensitive to my chronic illnesses. I can't complain. I feel blessed beyond belief.




No comments:
Post a Comment