Thank you to everyone that has joined me on this journey, whether you've been with me since the beginning, caught up on my journey through my ennnnnnndless chapters, or just started reading yesterday.
Thank you.
Thank you for your sweet comments, posts on Facebook, and emails.
Thank you.
Most important of all, thank you for being my prayer warriors...for praying me through uncomfortable prep work, colonoscopies, check-ups, infusions, blood work, and I could go on and on. Many times God has used you in my life to pray, especially on days when I just couldn't find the words to pray anymore.
Thank you.
My parents and I will drive up to Minnesota on Wednesday. My appointment is Thursday morning, and my mom's is Friday morning. I am not nervous; I am ready!
Please pray for:
-safe travels
-discernment and answers for my doctor(s)
-a plan for going forward!!!!!!!!!!! I desperately want some answers to my endless questions.
-peace for all of us, but especially my mom as we wait for her appointment o Friday. It's always nice to get the "all clear!"
-alert minds for us so that we know what questions to ask with our limited amount of time there.
Thank you!
Monday, April 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment