Saturday, April 20, 2013

Birth-day/week celebrations!!!

I have felt so loved and celebrated this week. So many visitors came to work to visit me at work:

-My mom took me to lunch and brought me beautiful flowers!


-my sister and hallie brought me a cup of coffee from Einstein brothers


-my dad stopped by to say hello
-Vicki brought me a sweet gift and balloons


After work I went to dinner with my girls, and we met up later for ice cream with the hubbies too! It was such a fun night with friends, and I felt so loved! Matt got me some new TOMS and a Dry Fit shirt...he knows the way to my heart!

Then Friday night we continued to celebrate at Las Fajitas and then went to see the movie Homerun. You should check it out!!

Today I was supposed to run in The Color Run with MK and some friends, but I just needed the sleep this morning. They had a great time though and took some fun pictures and brought me back a sweet t-shirt! My cute hubby...


This afternoon was Cole's first soccer game, and it was so much fun to watch him run around and play!! My favorite moment was when he heard all of us (he had quite the cheering section) yelling "Go Cole!!!" He would yell back, "I'm trying!!!!" :-). It was absolutely precious!!

Tonight we had dinner with my parents and the Cupps....great food (including homemade coconut cream pie), great conversation (the kids always make us giggle!!!), and great company!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes on facebook, texts, phone calls, and cards!!
Y'all are the best!!
Last but not least, a pic of my puppies loving on me on my birthday:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: