Saturday, March 6, 2010

Update

Well, life is moving so fast right now, I just haven't had the time to blog.  It's been a great couple of weeks around here.  Lots of fun stuff to write about, but just no time.  Here are the highlights:

  • MK celebrated his 28th birthday this past week.  I keep reminding him he is just getting closer and closer to 30! :)
  • The weather has just been gorgeous lately, and MK and I have been running.  OK, well it started out as just walking with a little running, and hopefully the longer we do it, we can change it to running with a little walking!  Yesterday we ran a mile and walked about a mile, and it felt great! 
  • School is going well.  The 3rd quarter has proved to be quite a challenge with lots of activities and preparation for the Benchmark test.  For most of the quarter my kiddos have struggled with UTTITW disorder--"unable to turn in their work" disorder.  It's proved to be my biggest obstacle yet, but we're working through it.  :)  
  • This afternoon MK and I are playing golf with my parents, and then later we're having a birthday party for MK.  Should be a great time!
That's it for now.  Gotta go enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: