Here's my list of things that could have put a damper on my Spring Break, but I'm not going to let them...
- 6 inches of snow. The only time this is a good thing is when you go to Breckenridge for SB and actually WANT snow. Not in late March in Arkansas. Good grief.
- The neighbor's dog barking. As MK would say, "Maybe one day we'll get a dog that can eat their dog." That's a nice thought for right now. (Memo to self: Today I 100% agree with MK on what kind of dog to get one day--or at least what kind NOT to get--no yippy dogs for us thank you very much!)
- Allergies. I love the flowers starting to bloom, but allergies are lame. Thank you, Claritin!
- The bird that flies into our window about 115 times per hour. Before we get a dog, we may need a beebee gun. Sorry to all you animal's rights people. These critters are kinda getting on my last nerve. Not to worry, I would never actually act on these impulses--I hope.
- My NCAA bracket. It is totally wrecked. Never fear though--UNI beat Kansas in what they are calling the biggest NCAA tournament upset EVER. Yep, you heard me correctly--EVER! Tonight we will be cheering them on with some special friends and family. HAIL OUR PANTHERS WE ARE EVER LOYAL......UNI FIGHT UNI FIGHT!!! Glorious!
No comments:
Post a Comment