I read this on someone else's blog a while back, but I can't remember who it was...I was too busy at the time, but today I just need some mindless entertainment, so here goes:
1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
Well, I spend quite a bit of time on the computer at school...emailing and lesson planning, but I also use it to teach all day long. Then, I get home and do the daily email/facebook/blog checking, so I would say about half of my day is spent on the computer. Wow, I feel bad saying that. Don't judge me.
2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay their own way?
Well, seeing as how we don't have any children...this is a tough one. I don't think we've ever really even discussed this...I'll guess we'll cross that bridge when we have our first kiddo....I'm going to venture a guess that we'll try to do whatever we can to help our kids though. :) Education is important to us!
3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
I've never really been in a scary accident, although anyone else that's ever been in anything even minor will tell you that it doesn't really matter...it's ALL scary. When MK and I were driving to camp for New Years in 2005, I was driving 70 on the interstate, we hit a patch of ice, and we did some major fish-tailing and maybe even a 360 or two? I can't remember. It was terrifying. This explains my (irrational) fear of driving on winter roads. Boo winter.
4. What is your favorite book?
That is a really tough question...I can't really narrow it down to a book, but I can narrow it down to a couple of series. I love the Left Behind books by Jerry Jenkins and Tim LaHaye, as well as Karen Kingsbury's Redemption series. Oh yeah, and I also like Francine Rivers Redeeming Love. So much for a favorite book. But seriously, if you haven't read any of these (you must live under a rock) and you really should give them a try.
5. Do you make your bed everyday?
No, and it kills me to say that because I know my mom's reading, and she taught me better. It really is nice to get into a bed that's made each night...I just don't get around to making it in the morning. I'm lucky if the covers are put back nicely. A friend and I were talking the other night, and she made a very good point though--she said before she got married, when she woke up, she could just crawl out of bed, and it didn't even look like anyone had been in bed. I feel the same way. Somehow it's just different with two people. Hmmm...
OK, now I tag....everyone that reads this! Come on, join in the mindless fun. You probably won't regret it.
1 comment:
Kristin, as I read this my own bed wasn't made, so that should make you feel better! :) I don't always get mine made either, but I agree, it's nicer to crawl into a bed that was made than one not made. It was fun to read your blog!! Love you!
Post a Comment