Saturday, March 13, 2010

School, School, School!

Well, right now school is all-consuming.  This next week looks to be one of the biggest weeks of all:

  1. Praxis III evaluation on Tuesday--state assessor interviews me prior to my lesson for an hour, then I teach my class, and we conduct a post-observation interview for about an hour afterwards.  I'll be glad to have it done and out of the way!
  2. Portfolio due by the end of the week!  I'm thankful I began working on it over those snow days earlier in the semester.
  3. 3rd quarter grades due on Thursday! My sweet husband helped me grade my last tests last night, so this should be quick and easy! 
I cannot believe that Monday is the start of 4th quarter!  I am almost done with my first year of teaching!  The time has just flown.  It's not been without its bumpy moments, but overall it has been AMAZING.  I am so thankful each and every day for my job.

The best part is that next week is..............SPRING BREAK!  Woo hoo! 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Praying you'll get through this BIG week with flying colors! I know you will! So proud of you and the great job you're doing in your first year of teaching! Love ya!