In honor of MK's 32nd birthday, here are 32 reasons why I love him:
1. He is so patient.
2. He knows everything....I don't know how many times a day I say something like "if Matt were here, he would know." Sports, trivia, current events, history. He knows it all. Seriously.
3. He has a very kind heart and doesn't have a malicious bone in his body.
4. He's competitive. If this marriage was ever going to work, this is a very good thing.
5. He always calls or texts to let me know when he is on his way home. I like that.
6. He's not a fussy person. The small things don't get to him (but he graciously understands that they do get to me from time to time and is OK with that).
7. He loves football.
8. He is an easy person to be around. There are no strangers to MK.
9. MK is a family man.
10. I don't often have to guess what he's thinking. It's right there on his face.
11. He works so hard for our family (and has persevered through some jobs in his past that he sure didn't love to provide for his family).
12. When MK loves something, he is all over it...things like Diet Coke, running, sports radio, iPhone, Michigan football, McDonalds. He knows what he likes and he likes what he knows.
13. He is forgiving.
14. Every now and then he's ok with corn dogs and macaroni and cheese for dinner.
15. He loves to play cards.
16. He scoops all the poop in the backyard and always takes out the trash.
17. He scoops Will up when he gets home to hold him.
18. He has a rocking beard.
19. He's a fantastic person to travel with.
20. MK is a great reader. A really really fast one.
21. He can listen to the sermon at church and not need to take notes because he actually remembers what was said. Impressive.
22. He prays with me.
23. MK is a really good driver ... in winter weather or for 10 hours on the way to Wisconsin. See #6.
24. He is very sensitive.
25. He always beats me in Pinochle. (Ok, I don't like losing but I like that I married someone who is so good at cards).
26. He changed all of Will's diapers when we were in the hospital because I didn't feel up to it.
27. MK loves our dogs fiercely.
28. He is gentle.
29. MK leads by example and is a servant leader.
30. He is over-the-moon for Will (it's mutual by the way).
31. He is so thoughtful.
32. I know for a fact that I married the right person. Read that entire post by clicking here. MK, I love you more today than the day I married you. Xoxo!
Monday, March 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment