Uncle Ryan came to visit for Spring Break! He's so good with kids!!! Will was in love.
March 20--my yearly MRI on my bile ducts (they connect to the liver). This year i didnt open my eyes until it was over, and i was sooo much less claustrophobic. Everything checked out clear!
March 21--World Down Syndrome Day...thinking about my brother who would be 32 years old this year!! Can't wait to meet him someday.
Cheering on the Badgers!! It worked...they're on to the Sweet Sixteen!!
Grandpa and Grandma Kleppe came to visit too! Will is loving all the attention, and we're having so much fun!!






2 comments:
I had Wisconsin in Sweet 16! Glad your results came back good!
On Wisconsin! I have them in the Final Four, so I'm pretty pumped. All my other teams are out though. I'm horrible at picking...
Hope you are well, friend!! :)
Post a Comment