Stats:
Weight: 11 pounds 13 ounces (43%)
Height: 23 inches (50%)
Head circumference: 75th%
Likes:
-playing on his activity mat
-eating!!!!!!
-sleeping in his own bed
-looking at the tv
-to be held upright
Dislikes:
-burping
-2-month shots.....we both cried 5 hours after he got them when he woke up with a shrieking cry. He did better once the Tylenol kicked in, and so did I.
Working on:
-consistently smiling....right now he makes us work for them!
-tummy time....his neck is strong, but he's hit or miss whether he likes it
-finding his thumb/fingers....hopefully they will replace the binky
Eating:
-7-8 times a day 4-6 ounces per feed
Sleeping:
-the longest he has gone is 5 hours in the night. We're working on it!
Will,
I love you so much! I cannot believe you have already been here for 2 months. I don't really remember life without you, and I wouldn't want it any other way. You are a lot of work, but you are so worth it. Your snuggles, coos, and smiles are the ABSOLUTE best. I love that you love to watch everything around you. You are getting to be more and more alert, which is so fun.
Love you more than you will ever know,

No comments:
Post a Comment