You love for us to talk really close to your face so you can see our mouth and eyes. Just like your daddy.
You smile and say sweet noises like "goo goo" and "ahhh" when you are laying on your changing table.
You love having your diaper off and kicking your little feet.
You wake up so happy now.
You smile when I come in to get you after a nap, and it melts my heart.
I think you really really like your bed and your sleep. Just like your mommy.
You are still pretty serious and concentrated a lot of the time, but I like it.
I know you're going to be a good thinker because you are always watching and listening.
Being your momma is the BEST thing.
I knew I would love you, but I didn't know just how much love I would really feel.
I LOVE YOU, BUDDY!
-Momma

No comments:
Post a Comment