Sunday, April 6, 2014

Will's schedule: 2 months

I cannot believe that Will was 10 weeks old on Tuesday!  We are in a great rhythm and on a schedule that really works well for us. He is still eating every 2.5-3 hours, and we are following the BabyWise philosophy of eat, then play, then sleep.  

Will isn't sleeping all the way through the night yet, but I know it will happen soon.  He is already going 4-5 hours followed by another 3-4 hour stretch in the night. 

For my own memory, here is a typical day (give or take 30 minutes or so):

7:00-Wake up/Eats ~4 ounces


8:30-Nap

9:30-Eats ~4 oz

11:00-Nap

12:00-Eats ~4 oz

1:30-Nap

2:30-Eats ~4 oz

4:00-Nap

5:00-Eats ~5 oz

6:30-Nap

7:30-Eats ~4 oz

8:30-Bedtime

9:30-He sleeps, and I feed him another ~4 oz

11:00-Dreamfeed: ~5 oz 

Then he usually sleeps until 3:00 or 4:00am, wakes to eat 6 oz, then goes back to sleep until 7:00am...

....and repeat! 

It's working well for us, and he is definitely a growing boy. I weighed him this morning: 14 pounds!!! Holy moly!

I gotta keep his finger nails trimmed...he loooves his fingers up by his face but keeps getting scratches on his face. 

No comments: