Tuesday, April 8, 2014

2014: Week 15 in Pictures

April 9th-15th

Will just wakes up so happy from naps these days:

I love the Duggars. Tuesday night TV on TLC is the best. Love the Little Couple too....

We've been using the Ergo a lot lately...

Even Nana got to try!

Nap time for Will = bath time for the puppies outside! We are loving this warm weather. And no, I am not normally that ambitious....it's the steroids, people.

Good news after my colonoscopy:

Tummy time is improving:

Look at those thighs!!??

Napping at Nana and Papa's...with both hands in his mouth. Haha!

I saw a tutorial on Pinterest for making a rag bone for your fur baby. I gave it a shot, and I think it was a hit. It is nearly destroyed already, but that's ok.  They enjoyed it while it lasted!

More tummy time practice:

Bailey and Max are not allowed in Will's room anymore. This is how Bailey feels about it:

My world....right here. Love them!

2 comments:

Kelly Alberts said...

Does Will like that little bouncy seat? Charlotte hasn't wanted to sit in hers for a while now. She likes the swing because it is higher up- even if it isn't swinging! Ha! But I think the bouncy seat is too low or something :) what a handsome boy you have!

Kristin's Chronicles said...

Maybe she is bored in her seat??

He now will only sit in it if he has something to entertain him (if I'm cooking/getting ready in the morning/a cartoon on TV). He will not sit in it if it's boring! Ha! Smart cookie.