Saturday, August 31, 2013

Woo pig sooie...and two firsts!

A couple of firsts:
1. This was Baby K's first Razorback game! I have to say, (s)he did great....LOL. But with a high of 100 degrees today, I was honestly shocked at how many people brought their little kids to the game. Too hot in my opinion. Next season, I will probably not be enjoying too many games, so I'll enjoy it this season.

2. I wore a skirt to the game (and didn't get a picture of it. Cool). If you know me, you know this is totally not my style. I am not Southern.  I do not dress up for football games....I like my Hogs t-shirt and shorts with my Chacos. Standard for me. Unfortunately, it was just too stinking hot, so I tried out a skirt and Razorback tank top. It worked well, but you better believe I am looking forward to wearing my t-shirt next game!!!
The Hogs won!!!!  It was a great first game for Coach Bielema. Woo pig sooie!!

Thanks for the tickets, Mom and Dad! We had a great time!!!

No comments: