-My dad and MK went to the Razorbacks open practice on Saturday. They had a great time, and MK keeps reminding me of just how many days until college football starts (2 weeks from today if you're curious).
-I've been trying new recipes this week from Pinterest. One was banana nut muffins and the other was for pulled pork. Both were fantastic. Can you tell I have a good appetite?!?
-We have had crazy beautiful weather this week. I mean, August in Arkansas is usually just a continuation of the inferno that is July and temps are usually around or exceeding 100 degrees. This week the high is close to 80, and we are waking up to temps in the 60's. Anyhow this afternoon was the perfect day to take the pups to the dog park and then to play in the creek that's about a mile down the trail. They loved it, and all the exercise is good for all of us! (Plus they are like angels when we get home because they are so worn out).
-I'm trying hard to not be sad that everyone is going back to school, and I'm not a part of it. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY TEACHER FRIENDS--I MISS YA'LL!!!! But MK is quick to remind me that we made the choice for me to leave so that I could get healthy enough to get pregnant and God has answered that prayer. We can't complain!
-So at 14 weeks today, I'm feeling good. A little less tired than previous weeks, but I think everyone around me feels like a good nap is in everyone's best interest. From what I've read, Baby K is the size of a lemon and only weighs 1.5 ounces.....which is crazy because I FEEL huge. It's in my head. I know. I don't have a decisive baby bump, but I'm just feeling....thick. Haha! Honestly, I think it's mostly bloating though. (Sorry for the selfie. It's all I've got this week. Oops).


1 comment:
Perfect description-- I felt THICK for a while! It's a tiny bit fun, though, if you think about how many months we'll be feeling super heavy and achy due to carrying babies around :)
Post a Comment