So, the word is out.
We want a baby!!!!!! Pretty much more than anything, but it's not the right time.
It's amazing how when you want something soooooooooo bad....you begin to see it everywhere. On a smaller scale, when I was 16, all I wanted was a red Jeep. All. I. Wanted. And because that's all I wanted, that's all I saw. I saw them everywhere--on the way to school, on the interstate, at the mall, everywhere folks!!!
And now, I find myself in a similar holding pattern. We want a baby, so I see people announcing their pregnancies on Facebook, I see baby shower pictures, I see pregnant women everywhere!!!!! This weekend I went to the mall twice, and both times the only place to park was in front of Motherhood Maternity BOTH times. Seriously?!?!? Ugh.
And sometimes it's just too much. And I sob. And I cry. And I question God.
Please don't get me wrong. I'm excited for every. single. person. that. is. pregnant. I'm just sad that I'm NOT the one that is pregnant too....I'm not sure if that makes any sense?
Just straight from my heart.
Please keep praying! Thanks friends and family!
I found these the other day, and they melted my heart:
![]() | ||
| Loving momma and baby Kristin--April 18, 1986 |
![]() |
| Adoring daddy with chubby cheeks Kristin--April 18, 1986 |


No comments:
Post a Comment