So, after all the infusions, quitting my job to reduce stress, taking the month of October off, and then finding a lower stress job....
I am in the middle of a flare!!! I am so so sad that it came right before Christmas again. I had plenty of prednisone on hand, so I am taking that since it's the weekend before Christmas, and I know I wouldn't get in to see my doctor. I think it's helping. Not sure though...I'm still not right. We'll put it that way.
You can pray that we'll get this figured out. It is hard to be sad and down-and-out with the celebration of the birth of our Savior! That is something to get excited about!!
Am I frustrated? Absolutely.
I am in control? Absolutely not! God knew this was going to happen before I ever showed any symptoms--before I was even born. (Ill spare y'all the nasty details, but just know my stomach is hurting, rumbling, and a moving!!). I know He's got this!
Do I have a great support system both near and far? Absolutely!!
So, for right now--my plan is to drink Gatorade, eat chicken noodle soup, and watch Christmas movies with my hubby this afternoon. He is the greatest gift I've been given, and he is so patient even when MY illness affects OUR plans and other fun things! I'm blessed with his patience and perseverance.
(I'd appreciate your prayers that this doesn't become more serious!!!!! Thanks all!!)
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am praying that the Lord has calmed the storm raging inside your body and that you have found a way to relax and have your body, your mind, and most of all (the most difficult!) your heart at peace. The holiday season festivities may not have gone according to your original plan, but I'm sure you're making memories with your husband and family all the same. Text or call me if you need anything, because I'll be back in town tomorrow or the next day!
Post a Comment