A GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!
You heard me right!!! Wendi (my sister) from Adornments by Wendi has graciously offered to give away $30 to her Etsy shop to one lucky person. She makes gorgeous handcrafted, vintage jewelry--and just in time for some Christmas shopping!!
Rules are as follows:
1. Go to Wendi's Etsy site here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AdornmentsbyWendi
2. Then comment on this blog post telling me which item you would most like from her shop. (This will give you your first entry. Please also include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner!)
To receive an additional entry, you may do any or all of the following:
-"like" Adornments by Wendi on her Etsy shop
-"like" Adornments by Wendi on her Facebook page
-"follow" my blog, Kristin's Chronicles
Soooo....if you were to do all of the above, you could potentially have 4 entries; just sayin!
Have fun looking at her beautiful jewelry and jewelry holders! My personal favorites:
Here's my jewelry frame that Wendi gave me for Christmas last year that I love for all my necklaces, earrings, and running headbands...no more tangles!! Yay!!!
I JUST WANTED A WAY TO THANK EVERYONE
FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS!
I hope one of you will be very blessed to win this giveaway from Adornments by Wendi!
(A big thank you to my sister for her generosity! Wendi, you are such a blessing to me!!! I love you more than words can say!!!)
I will randomly select a winner on the evening of Tuesday, December 11th
and if you win, you will be notified
by email that night!!
Thanks to everyone for entering!!!
Christmas tree photo found at: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&sa=N&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1263&bih=509&tbm=isch&tbnid=RuW8SjyXjxZILM:&imgrefurl=http://freecuteclipart.blogspot.com/2009/11/christmas-tree-with-gifts-clipart-image.html&docid=WihVtyGFmCW3PM&imgurl=https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj5-DP6Ury0TemtFZS9uPk346HZN5m5TlzHkA8EfBqsYHYdXTLshAqkJFj-Syy5fc2kxNK8Dmo_WQjqP7D1SAGEmHX9E1zzbQknCvW1xpUZWRbowyaweBk-tyQ1tG1BBLqXifD8f3HUSWnN/s1600/christmas_tree_gifts.gif&w=264&h=385&ei=qKnDUNGaBYje8AT4uoDwCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1038&vpy=125&dur=4049&hovh=271&hovw=186&tx=67&ty=142&sig=116247951470035536782&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=97&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0,i:180



21 comments:
I love the mixed metal necklace!!
I love the mixed metal necklace!!
I love the torqouise long drop necklace! What fun to put on a give away :) cute idea lady! Hope you get tons of comments and Wendi gets tons of new followers!! I love the necklaces I've bought from her the in past! Beautiful jewelry!
I love the large bright aqua jewelry frame! What a great idea for organizing all that tangled jewelry! :)
tjames@bentonvillek12.org
I cant decide! Ha. I love the large aqua frame jewelry holder and the aqua rosette with coral beads necklace. Tons of cute things!!!
karleewebster@gmail.com
I like the gold filgree earings and the gold filgree medalion necklace (I think that is what it was called). A lot of great stuff on her site!
I like so many things, but one of my favorites is the Aqua Rosette with Coral Beads. Wendi is so talented:)
Cute, Cute things! I love the Navy Rosette with the Coral Beads.
theblairjrs@yahoo.com
and I "liked" Wendi's fb page! :)
I love the delicate flower bib necklace!
My email is indiakelsey@swissmail.org
Thanks!
I love Wendi's stuff! I NEED a jewelry holder!
I follow Adornments by Wendi on Facebook!
I would either get a jewerly holder or earrings for my BFF and I. :-) Hard to decide.
Christy Hutchins
critty at hutchinsLR dot com
I now follow your blog. (not that I didn't before)
I follow Adornements on Facebook
Fun Giveaway!! I also love seeing how many people are following your blog. From adornments I love the tiny locket necklace and the flower drop earrings (hard to choose a color). - Christie
I would definately get the jewlery holder. My sister has been wanting one for a long time :) it was hard choosing just one. So many great things on her site!!
P.S. I'm following your blog :)
I would definately get the jewlery holder. My sister has been wanting one for a long time :) it was hard choosing just one. So many great things on her site!!
P.S. I'm following your blog :)
I like the copper bib necklace.
Post a Comment