Note: I started this post at the beginning of January and am just now finishing this list. When I began, we had no idea how much our world would change by the end of the month! After posting something every day that I was grateful for in November, I realized that I need to be thankful all year long. This is my attempt!
2. A church that teaches truth AND grace.
3. Gummy bears.
4. Weekends that are productive and relaxing.
5. Einstein bagels.
6. A GI doctor that really cares about me.
7. Sweatpants.
8. A fresh start at the beginning of a new year.
9. Our budget spreadsheet that we got from {free} from Words of Williams (which is also where I borrowed this idea to list the things I'm grateful for. Love their blog. Check it out).
10. The cutest niece ever who helped me open my gifts at my shower.
11. Heated seats in my car.
12. The first night sleeping on clean sheets.
13. Casey's....pizza AND donuts!!!
14. My iphone.
15. Cuddling with the puppies on a lazy Saturday or Sunday morning.
16. A healthy pregnancy. Never thought it would be possible.
17. That our dogs like to sleep in their kennels.
18. Soft toilet paper....the good kind.
19. Friends that you pick up right where you left off with.
20. Coffee.
21. Snow days, especially when you don't have anywhere to be!
22. Our Dyson vacuum. Favorite gift ever from the Mr.
23. God's grace and mercy are new each day.
24. Grandparents. Ours and now Will's.
25. That we have a Walgreens literally down the street when we are snowed in and need formula.
26. A smooth delivery and recovery.
27. Family that supports and encourages us each step of the way.
28. My rock star husband who served me and Will sooo well in the hospital (and now that we're home too).
29. People that have graciously brought us meals and and loved on us since we've had Will.
30. Nurses.
31. The sweetest gift ever....William Matthew Kleppe!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment