Will obviously had other plans, and we got to experience the excitement of going into labor on our own, contractions, laboring, and finally meeting Will after what seemed like an eternity.
I'm so thankful to be feeling all his kicks and squirms on this side now. To hold him while he has the hiccups rather than feel them within.
I know that even though my sleep is only coming in 2-hour chunks right now, that I got a lot more sleep last night than I would've gotten if we had gone on our scheduled day....the anticipation would've kept me awake all night, along with the GINORMOUS belly I undoubtedly would've been sporting.
I can't wait to share his actual birth story with y'all, but for now, I have a baby that needs to eat, and I'm so thankful.
I gotta go be Will's mom.
Will think that deserves a fist pump. I do too.

No comments:
Post a Comment