Friday, February 21, 2014

1 month ago

1 month ago today....

- Our world changed forever in the best way possible.

- I thought I was sleep deprived from pregnancy, but I was actually just clueless about how much more sleep I would actually lose (hear me now: it's totally totally worth it, and I wouldn't trade it for anything).

- I developed a greater love and appreciation for my husband than I have ever felt before.  I knew he would be a great dad...I just didn't realize just HOW amazing he would be at it.  I mean wow.



- I instantly had a much greater appreciation for my own mom.  Wow. 


- "Ear muffs, Bailey and Max:" I realized our dogs are just that:  DOGS. LOL.  Still love them, but they have definitely lowered on the totem pole to a more appropriate spot.  

- I didn't know my heart could love someone so fiercely as I love Will.  I am so proud to be his mom.


No comments: