Saturday, January 18, 2014

Week 37: An Update

In 16 days (or less if baby comes early), we will be parents!!!???

Previous posts:

Click here to read my previous updates:
Weeks 35 and 36
Weeks 33 and 34

Doctor's appointments:
I am going weekly now. When my doctor checked me this week, I hadn't progressed anymore. Still 1cm dilated and 60% effaced. Baby's head is still down, so it's just a matter of time!!??

Cravings/Aversions?
Everything looks and sounds good. 

Highlight of the past two weeks? 
Baby K getting loved on at our shower on Saturday. It was such a special time and my hostesses had every detail covered. We are just about set for Baby K....that is crazy to say! We are so grateful!!

Sleep? 
Peeing all the time which is annoying, but lately I've been able to go right back to sleep. 

Exercise?
MK and I have been walking with the dogs this week since it's been so nice (like almost 60 degrees)!! I guess I'm a fair weather exerciser.

Movement?
It's kind of all or nothing at this point. I get random stabbing jabs to the side or there is nothing. Then there will be like a steady dull ache in my side, and I pretty much have to push the baby to move so that I'm not bruised (slight sarcasm, but it's crazy how much room this sweet baby can take up when he/she wants to. Lol).

What are we looking forward to in the coming weeks?
-February 5th!!! ❤❤❤

On our to-do list:
-Pack a bag for the hospital just in case (my bag is started, but I need to finish the baby's bag)

Pictures:

-37 weeks:

- 38 weeks:

No comments: