Friday, January 10, 2014

2014: Week 1 in Pictures


Several other blogs that I read post a picture a day for a whole year.  I'm not sure I can maintain that, but I think I can do weekly!  I have enjoyed doing my bi-monthly pregnancy updates, so this will be similar to that.

I'm pretty sure this year there will be plenty of pictures I want to remember, so this will be fun to look back on.  I already love reading my old blog posts, especially from several years ago, but I always get sad when there is a huge gap in posting, and I always wonder what I was up to that kept me from taking the 5 minutes to blog. So this is my attempt to keep up. We'll see how I do!?!??

2014 Week 1 in Pictures:

Almost 36 weeks-

Waiting to get their shots at the vet...always laying right at my feet. ❤ my fur babies and my baby bump. 
PS-If you think I post an insane amount of pictures of my fur babies, watch out.  I'm sure I will be even worse when it's our child.  Sorry.

Setting up the pack and play, which has a bassinet/napper on top as well as a changing table (for our room when the baby first comes home)...

Highs:
-hearing baby K's heart beating at my appointment
-setting our c-section date for Feb. 5th

Lows:
-crazy weather...ice and snow on and off for a week. 

No comments: