On November 27th, 1976 my parents said their vows to one another and started on a crazy journey of love and adventure that has taken them to Indianapolis, Eagle Grove, Sibley, Spirit Lake, Little Rock, Hampton, Paullina, and Bella Vista. They are an incredible example to me of what it means to be faithful and obedient to the Lord, and I am so blessed and proud of them.
Wendi and I thought it would be fun to have some pictures taken to celebrate, since we really hadn't gotten any done since Cole and Hallie were born. Sorry for not posting these earlier...obviously we all used these as our Christmas card pictures, so now I can finally show them all to you!!! We love the way they turned out!!!
 |
| Are they not precious?!?! |
 |
| hehe...they are just too sweet!!! |
 |
| Proud grandparents! |
 |
| Love him!!! |
Mom and Dad, thank you for being so honoring and faithful to the Lord and one another. You are a blessing to our family and everyone around you. We love you sooo much!!! Here's to another 36 years!!!!
3 comments:
These photos are awesome! You and Wendi both have awesome haircuts :)
Thanks Kelly!!! The girl that took them did such a phenomenal job...and she was great with the kiddos! I am super pleased with the way they turned out!!
What a great post and beautiful photos of your family! I haven't seen your parents in quite a long time, but it's nice to see them looking just like I remember them - happy and healthy! PS: I'm still in LR and am having some tests done (at least they're medical so no studying, haha) but I'll let you know as soon as I get back up to NWA so we can catch up! I think we should try to plan a double date, barring all potential health issues that will inevitably come up, and we can go catch a movie :). Tell your parents hello!
www.annameredithloves.com
Post a Comment