We had another snow day today. The weather has actually turned out to be, well, brutal. We got freezing rain, sleet, and now about 5 inches of snow on top of it all. Talk about a mess.
On a positive note, at least we only missed 1 day because it came in on a Friday...plus it's just so beautiful. If I could find my camera, I would take another picture for ya'll. MK and I went for a walk today, and it just felt so tranquil out. So calm. So peaceful. Then we saw a truck in the ditch. OK, mostly tranquil...at least for me as long as I'm not driving in it!!!
Happy snow day to you and yours!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We went for a walk too, and as we got to Commonwealth, a car was being pulled out of the ditch by a jeep! Good reminder that the roads really aren't that great!
Hope it quits snowing overnight!! We've missed seeing you guys and the Cupps!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment