Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stir Crazy

I've been "quarantined" for over 48 hours, and I am a little sick of looking at the same walls.

Since I have been feverless for over 24 hours and I have also been on antibiotics for over 48 hours, I am free to finally leave the apartment without fear of infecting others. Yay!

I am definitely not ready to run a race or work out, but I am ready to look at something besides the apartment and our TV. Praise the Lord for rest though. I really needed it. Since Wednesday night, if I added it up, I would say that I have slept for about 35+ hours!!!!!!!!!!! Holy smokes. A special thanks to the codeine in my cough medicine for making that possible at night.

1 comment:

Mom said...

So glad you're feeling better! It will be good to get back to real life, won't it?

Hope you'll have the energy you need to get through next week!

Love ya lots!