I have been listening to my husband chat for the last few hours with different people...his brothers and close friends mostly. I don't know how they can talk and talk and talk about football and never run out of anything to say. Stats, reviewing past games, predicting next week, analyzing the spreads, etc. It just goes on and on!
Plus, we watched football all day Saturday, then we went to the Razorback game (which he watched the next day because he DVR'ed it). Then, we watched NFL football on Sunday. Tonight he has watched part of the Monday night football game.
Don't get me wrong!!! I love football and football season...I am just continually amazed at how much my husband loves it. Wow. There are definitely way worse things, so I am totally grateful.
But sometimes, just sometimes, I think I should join a support group for "football widows." I might need to look into it...
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment