Matt and I definitely predicted who would be the bottom 2 on American Idol. We just weren't sure who was worse last night....Anoop or Megan. We both decided Megan just because she's kinda weird. She definitely did not prove us wrong tonight, but we thought it was cool how much she missed her little boy. I guess being away from your child can make anyone go a little crazy.
Anyhow, we're pulling for Kris Allen (from Conway, AR) and Danny Gokey (from Milwaukee, WI). Craziness. They both seem like really neat guys and we like their voices.
I'm really into this season, and Matt is kinda along for the ride. I think he is even getting into it though, so it's fun to watch each week. Any other American Idol watchers out there have any thoughts???
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
kris allen is my friend from elementary/ junior high! isn't the world so tiny?!
Post a Comment