Well, Matt and I went to the driving range this afternoon.
Let's just say.....it was not a pretty sight. OK, let me rephrase that. MY shots were not pretty. His were beautiful. It was rather disgusting, but I'm really glad that he's so good since he plays a lot more often than me, so he needs to be good (and should be), since he plays often enough to be considered a "regular."
I guess blame it on the fact that I was using his clubs. It couldn't be that I haven't really played competitively for over 4 years. Nah!!! Back to his clubs... wow! They are like 2 miles long each. Hopefully soon I will be able to use the clubs that my mom and I have been sharing since high school since she got a new set of hybrid clubs. I can't wait to swing those too. Having never swung any other club other than my own, it was quite the surprise when I could barely even get my wrists through with his....uff da!!!
Anyway, that 1 single good shot that I had tonight has to hold me over until the next time. So typical. :)
PS-Any Biggest Loser fans out there that are also really excited that Laura got the boot last night??? I was! Now we'll see how American Idol goes tonight! More later.....
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you want to do some more golfing! It will be fun for us to do together as couples! You can try out my new clubs and use them anytime, especially once we've moved to Arkansas!!! I can play a lot of golf on a few good shots! Once you are a regular, I'm sure your game will come back to you--just like riding a bike!
Love ya so much!
Thanks, Mom! It will be fun to play all together--I'm looking forward to it already.
I never realized how hard it is to golf with someone else's clubs. Uff da! Let's just say I won't be doing that again any time soon.....
Post a Comment