Thanks to all who made my birthday so much fun this past weekend (and beyond). Here's a small recap:
My parents took Matt and I out to eat when they were here for Easter. We went to On the Border, one of my absolute favorites! My mom, sister, and I were also able to do some shopping while they were here, and my parents got me the purse I have been waiting for because it was too expensive. Let me tell ya, ladies, it was well worth the wait too--it was even on sale a week later when my mom got it for me! Woo hoo!
Then Matt and I went to a game night Friday night with some friends, which wasn't technically for my birthday, but there is no other way I would rather spend my time--friends, food, and fun! We love you guys!
I was able to sleep in and just have a relaxing Saturday morning while Matt was at work....slept in, read, grabbed a bagel at Panera--perfection (I am my father's daughter). Then when he got home, he took me to eat for my favorite lunch--Taco Bell--which is a sacrifice for him (thanks babe!). Apparently not all people love TB like me. Ya'll are strange. :)
I also got some sweet sweet cards from lots of Nervigs and Kleppes. Thanks to all of you! You made me feel very special on my big day, and you were definitely with us in spirit. <><
Then we played MORE (I told you I love 'em) games with some friends on my birthday and went out to dinner at Olive Garden and then to Starbucks for "dessert" since it was cold and rainy that night. It was a perfect day.
Also, a big thanks to MK for the beautiful necklace he got me for my birthday, made by my sister. Check out her amazing stuff here. You can see the necklace in the pictures below. I LOVE IT!
We snapped a couple of pictures at dinner, but that was it. Here they are:
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for sharing about all of your birthday fun! It's so fun to have permission to do your OWN favorite things on your birthday! You can indulge yourself and it's OK!! :) Glad to know it was fun, you have great friends and family to spend time with! Thanks Matt, for making her birthday so special! Wendi tells me you'll be celebrating tomorrow night! NICE!! Have some more fun!
Post a Comment