Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away.....

Come again another day....week...month! I don't really care.

It's only been raining for the past few days off and on, and I'm already sick of it! It makes it that much harder to wake up in the morning (shocker there--I'm NOT a morning person), it makes the kids at school kinda squirrely, I hate driving in the rain, and I just don't want to have the dreaded indoor recess. It's brutal.

I think it's hard to have this icky weather because we have had some really really really nice days down here in the last few weeks. So pardon me, all you northern readers, who still have cold temperatures and chances for snow in your forecast. You probably think I'm whiny...but down here, we're ready for nice weather!!!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgjtNtG6obih6Nv0gt2cA-kLIQUxGKwqYOUIJfItvMJd2oDRA6VyMYe1yZxtUjfhPDrN6pS6FRIGnFBCBM4tUzZ5MLqqCnx6uxqoPvrgIJjpOBFOuyBnFJ70c34nI0RSYJobazDjbEV_D59/s400/sun_clipart_3.gif

1 comment:

Mom said...

I totally agree! It was rainy looking and cold most of the day, and we still had outside recess (luckily)but it was COLD and damp! I'm never satisfied :)! But really, I'd much rather have outside recess under ANY conditions than indoor!!

We're not supposed to have sunshine for the rest of the week, and chances of rain tommorrow for sure--I'm so ready for sunshine! But, our lawns have gotten nice and green with all the rain!

I agree--let's get over with the April showers and into the sunshine of May!!