Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shocking? Not really!

Well, for those of you that watch The Biggest Loser and/or American Idol, the past 2 nights have not really been very shocking. Matt and I have actually predicted who would get the boot on both shows...we knew that Kristin would be perceived as a threat since she had/has so much weight to lose. I really liked her on the show--her spunk, charm, and positive attitude towards working out--but I still think it was a wise decision to get rid of her, because she could have come back to beat them all in the end!

Then on American Idol, we didn't even really need a results show tonight. I think a lot of us knew what the results would be: Lil and Anoop going home. I wasn't surprised, and I wasn't very sad. I think it was there time to go because they "maxed out" their greatness several weeks ago, and they were just starting to get boring week after week. (Sorry if you liked them!!! I just didn't really care for either one that much). GO KRIS AND DANNY!!!!



On a very unrelated side note, I sat outside and read a book today after school. It was 85 degrees outside. That's right. 85 degrees. It felt wonderful, and I think my cheeks even got a little pink! YAY for Spring and Summer! BRING ON THE WARM WEATHER!! :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I agree! It got up to 75 yesterday and is supposed to be in the 80's HERE today! That's amazing for us! Yesterday was gorgeous and today is to be windy and warm! Not usual for us to be WINDY!!

Hope you have a GREAT day with your fourth graders! Love you so much!