I guess I was just inspired to keep my local and global radar on for opportunities to be a goer OR a doer.....You can pray for me that I would listen to what the Lord is telling me and that I would be responsive to his whispers in my heart. The mission trips that my family took to Russia were life-changing, so I can't wait to see what God calls me to do next.
I challenge you to ask God where YOUR ministry is! What is He calling you to do? Is He calling you to support someone? Is He calling you to go? Is He calling you to take a step of faith out of your comfort zone to share Christ with someone around you?

Jesus said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:18-20
Matthew 28:18-20
IT'S PRETTY SIMPLE ISN'T IT????

No comments:
Post a Comment