Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anticipation......

Well, it's a Thursday. Usually I am eagerly anticipating Friday and the weekend because I am plum tired from the week these days.

Today I woke up with so much anticipation. Why? The [stupid] weatherman predicted a "wintry mix" from 6-9am, and silly me, I got my hopes up. So at 6:30am this morning, I hop out of bed, peek out the window without waking up Matt--who was still snuggled into bed--and what do I see? Nothing. The morning was absolutely normal. Well, I decide to just wake up and go with it....that's the weather for you in Arkansas. Back in February they hardly predicted anything, and we got a 5-day ice storm. This was predicted, and we got nothing. That's kinda sad.....at least we don't have to make-up days at the end of the year, I guess! Happy Thursday to me!

Here's what I'm eagerly anticipating right now:

-Tomorrow. Friday. A teacher's day of sanity! We're having dinner with the Cupps to celebrate Matt's birthday....

-The weekend. We'll probably just hang out with friends, but it's so relaxing and that's what I need on my days off. Woo hoo!

-My first "teacher paycheck" which comes next week. Real money for doing what I love. It'll be pretty rewarding.

-Sprrrrrrrrrrrrrrring Brrrrrrrrrreak! Not this coming week, but the week after! Ya sure you betcha!

-Hanging with the Kleppe crew in St. Louis the 1st weekend of my Spring Break

-Spending some time with the Nervig side of the fam. the 2nd weekend of my Spring Break

-Spring in general. I'm ready for warm weather and walks outside......yay exercising!

-My parents moving down to Arkansas in June! Wooooo hoooo! (Please pray that their house sells soon. Thanks!)

-Getting my OWN OWN OWN classroom. At the beginning of the school year. That will be a treat! :)

-Getting a dog....someday (not right now! are you kidding me? we're too busy for that!). Matt and I really want a Labrador retriever. They are just so pretty and sweet.

-Jesus coming back! I can't wait! I don't think I dwell on that enough during the day.......what a great day it'll be!

I'm getting excited just thinking about all this stuff! What are YOU excited for you in your life?

No comments: