
Mom,
Just wanted to thank you for coming down and spending the week in Arkansas with us for Spring Break. It was so fun to see you and spend time together. I had a blast shopping with you and Wendi, playing with the Colester together, watching movies, eating GREAT meals (thanks to you!), and playing lots of Settlers. Sorry we didn't get go to the driving range. Blame it on the crazy Arkansas weather, right?!?!
Thanks for loving us so much. You are the best, Mom. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
All my love,
K
PS-Daddy, we missed you this week! xoxo.
2 comments:
It was my joy to spend the week with you guys! I only wish your Dad could have joined us! It doesn't matter to me what we're doing, I just love being with you! It's a glimpse of how great it will be when we get moved to AR! Love you so much! Have a great week!
I love the picture too! Don't think I've ever seen it before! You're so sweet! Thanks for the kind words!
Post a Comment