1. Even though I love running, it has been hurting my knee after I get about 1.5 miles. It's quite frustrating because I cannot take Ibuprofen or aspirin due to my UC. It's too chilly too swim, but I will once summer arrives...if it ever does! It's May 2nd and snow is still in the forecast . Not ok.
2. I'm going to miss not having a summer break, but I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to have the stress of a full-time teaching job off my shoulders. Medicine can do so much, but removing stress has been a key to improving my UC in the last 6 months.
3. I can't wait to have a baby. Hopefully sooner rather than later!
4. I seriously have the best husband. When I came home from Minnesota, he had the house cleaned and picked up. He always does this when I get back from a trip. (Gentlemen, take note! This is a good precursor to #3). Just sayin!
5. I can't wait to go back to Cabo someday!
6. Our Envoy is paid off! I am so proud of us for taking control of our finances and working to get our debt paid off even while shouldering the not-so-great medical bills. God has faithfully provided for us!
7. I was looking at my Facebook timeline the other day and seeing the pictures of friends from my past, way past, and way way past. It is incredible to see how people turn out. I find some things incredibly amusing....for example, a former resident of mine from when I was an RA posted something along the lines of "I wish the college kids that live below me in my apartment would keep it down. Don't they know some of us have to get up for work in the morning?!?" I had to chuckle. You used to be the person I had to tell to be quiet--repeatedly. And look at you now...who woulda thought?!?
8. Twist cones from Dairy Queen are my favorite. Hands down.
9. Bailey passed her beginners puppy class yesterday at Petsmart. After several weeks of classes, she is on to intermediate.
10. I need to find some good Euro-sized pillows for the day bed that we purchased in March. If you have any suggestions of where to find them for cheap or are wanting to get rid of yours, let me know (I will be happy to take them off your hands)!!! I will probably have some custom-made pillow covers made ... Pics to come of that too when it's all complete!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment