Today was a fun day.
We started out going for a run this morning, followed by our normal Saturday morning bagels.
Then we planted some flowers. I'm pretty sure everyone on our street is shocked...we are usually behind on our landscaping, but we're working on it! MK do an awesome job, and the dogs just love being outside with us...
Then we watched Cole's soccer game. I love watching little kids run with reckless abandonment, beaming with excitement!!!
Then Matt and I had date night: putt putt (I won!!!), dinner at Chick-Fil-A and some coffee and hang out time at Barnes and Noble. Love spending time with him!
We saw some friends for a going-away party (Campbell's, you will be dearly missed but we're so excited for you as well!!!!).
Now we're relaxing at home!!! I'm tired from just reading this!! Thanking The Lord for a beautiful day and time with people (and puppies) that I love :-)
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment