Friday night we drove down...dad was trying to get pumped for the game on the car ride (he's a Greek system wanna-be). No, he has no clue what he's doing... LOL.
Only at "Hotel Steger" do you get such wonderful, creative, and loving hospitality:
Tailgating Prep for a morning tailgate...I was skeptical, but it turned out GREAT. Krispie Kreme donuts are a Steger-Nervig tradition, so we haaaaaaad to have those.
![]() |
| Setting Up... |
Tailgating Fun:
![]() |
| I gave Tyler Wilson a high five but couldn't figure out how to also take a picture simultaneously...so I have this guy's picture, and I don't know who he is, but that's OK. Go Hogs!!! |
![]() |
| Tusk!!!! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Only at a Razorback game... |
![]() |
| Elizabeth and I--friends since 4th grade, folks!!!! She's the best!! |
![]() |
| Loooooooove these people!!! |
Matt's first time at War Memorial Stadium...
Seriously, the only thing that would have made the day better was a RAZORBACK victory. Next time!!!!
The Stegers were thoughtful and let MK watch the Michigan game that night, although it did not turn out the way we had hoped. Evidence:
Yikes. Not a good day for football, but the company was PHENOMENAL!!!
We even got to go to Fellowship LR Sunday morning. It was wonderful to see sooooooo many of our great "old" friends and catch up. We heard a wonderful message on discipleship and sharing our faith, and were given a card to sign saying we were on board and submitting to where God would take us. It inspired me, so mine is framed, and is ready to sit on my desk at my new job (that I started today). You heard that right! New job! More to come...














2 comments:
Love you!!!
It's mutual. LOVE YOU!! You are such a blessing to me!!!
Post a Comment