Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bailey here...

Usually you hear from the nice lady that feeds me and gives me baths.  Today it's my turn to give you a peak into my world. 

This is one of my favorite toys--my rubber chicken.  It squawks like a real chicken, and I get really excited when I play with it. 

This is one of my favorite places to lay...
on the coffee table where I can see everyone and everything.  
I like to keep tabs on things ya know.

This is my "sit pretty" face.  
I use it when I'm hungry or when I want to go outside and play.  
It works just about every time.
I've got them trained good.


See, once you play with me, I'm a really good girl.  

Plus, I'm a really good sleeper.  I love my kennel at night, 
but I also love crawling into the big bed 
in the mornings and snuggling up...

I love visitors...and I'm sure I would love you!!!  Please come visit me!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

She's so sweet!! Such a fun addition to the family!